How fast, how far, and how long? Bontrager's wireless Trip 300 displays all of the essential info in large, easy-to-read text. You can mount it on your stem or your bars with the universal mount and the wireless setup keeps your cockpit tidy. • Trip 300 computer is ANT+ enabled, 2.4 GHz digital…
CR2032 Lithium 3V battery for SIGMA computers, heart rate monitors, transmitters, and Micro Lights. Functions/Features Fits all 2003 and up twist lock computers, PC3, PC4, PC9, PC15, Shape watch, FIT watch, Onyx series HRM's, all HRM transmitters, and Micro Lights.
Sigma's replacement spoke magnet fits standard spokes and works with Sigma speed sensors.
Crank Arm Cadence Magnet for Specailized SpeedZone Computers.
A stem mount for SpeedZone Elite, Comp, and Pro computers.
A wheel magnet for use with most cyclo-computers.
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Replacement plastic insert kit for K-EDGE Wahoo Mounts. The co-polymer insert for Wahoo 1/4-turn style computers is a replaceable item. While it is extremely strong, it is designed to fail on a significant impact before the tabs on the back of the Wahoo break. Attributes (specs): – Qty 1 – K-EDGE…
The MSW Computer Spoke Magnet is designed to fit round and bladed spokes of various diameters. - Tool-free installation - Alloy construction - Fits round and bladed spokes
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
Wireless mounting bracket for 2012, 2009 STS & 2006 DTS model computers. Handlebar or stem mount. Compatible models: BC 1106 DTS BC 1606L DTS BC1706HR DTS BC 2006 MHR DTS BC 1009 STS BC 1609 STS BC 8.12 ATS BC 12.12 STS BC 14.12 STS BC 16.12 STS Baseline 1200 plus
Replacement handlebar/stem mount for wireless CR 2450 computers. Compatible devices: ROX 8.0 ROX 9.0 ROX 8.1 Rox 9.1 BC1909HR BC2209MHR ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0
MSW's accessory brackets give you options for mounting your smartphone to your handlebar, stem, or bag strap when combined with MSW smartphone holders. - Keeps your accessories close at hand - Fits MSW smartphone holders - Durable composite body Available in four configurations: - Multi-Position…
CR2032 3 Volt Lithium battery. It works with the Specialized SpeedZone computers.
Sigma Sport's Cadence Power Magnet is the correct replacement magnet for any Sigma Sport computer featuring cadence (computers sold separately). It attaches to your crankarm with zip ties and double-sided tape (both included).
Cadence sensor kit for Universal bracket only. * Note: mount sold separately
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights. - High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss. - Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights. - NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
- Allows rider to update firmware in G3 PowerCap. - Allows rider to change the hub’s CR2032 battery. - Used for the removal of the G3 PowerCap. - Removes the G3 PowerTap cap to update the firmware or change the hub’s CR2032 battery.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Heavy-duty harness for Miniac 7-function computer.
Sigma's universal computer mount features a wired speed sensor, so you can use your Sigma cyclo-computer on a second bike. This kit comes with O-rings and a spoke magnet.
- Mount kit for Joule, Joule GPS or Joule GPS+. - Can be configured for mounting on handlebars or stem.
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Mount your Garmin Edge computer with the Quarter Turn Bike Mount. It includes the bike mount, rubber disc, and elastic bands to secure the Quarter Turn to your stem or handlebars.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material:…
With aerobars, short stems and hydration systems crowding the front end of your bike, it's hard to mount a computer. But, with Xlab's Aero Computer Mount Gen 2 you can mount your computer to your stem cap! It's aero because it fits neatly behind aero drink systems and horizontally mounted bottles,…
• When aerobar space is tight, place your computer on top • Tuck straw on either side for best aerodynamics • Fits on TORPEDO SYSTEM 100, TORPEDO SYSTEM 400 & REFILL UPGRADE KIT BOTTLES (each sold separately) • Compatible with most computers, including large screens (sold separately) •…
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm