- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Hightrek fenders! The hardware is pre-installed for easy mounting. And, they fit a wide variety of fork, frame, and brake styles.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
Axiom's Frontrunner Front Fender easily installs on your down tube with rubber straps. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Frontrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
Bontrager's Mudflap MTB Front Fender keeps the mud and muck out of your face on those early spring rides and rainy days, and it goes on and off your bike fast. This high-impact nylon fender is compatible with suspension forks and attaches via a clever quick-release mount that's simply inserted into…
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X…
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27,5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. FLAP GUARD sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which…
Easy-to-install front fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube •100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight:…
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Axiom's Rearrunner Rear Fender easily installs to your seatpost with a quick-release bracket. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the rearrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with…
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Downtube Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use.
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight:…
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 6.5-inches wide • 19.5-inches long
- Raceblade Long Hardware Kit, for 2nd bike, or to replace worn parts
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it's longer and fatter than the regular X-tra Dry so it works great with 29ers and fatter 700c tires. It's also a…
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications