Update your Brompton with new black grips. Fits M/H-Type handlebars. Suitable adhesive must be used. Not compatible with 2017 bikes.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Based on the classic mushroom design with smooth thumb wear patch - Kraton rubber with low flange and closed end
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
The wave shaping on MSW's MFG-110 grip provides a comfortable place for your mitts. • Comfortable wave shape • Thermoplastic rubber
Dimension Junior grips—little grips for little mitts. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 100mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
- single compound, made from elastomer rubber
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of…
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application:…
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
- Non-Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for track drop or bullhorn bars - 175mm long / 26.5mm diameter: - 80g/Pair
Dimension Celtic 2-ply Grip, a classic style cruiser or MTB grip with a Celtic design. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 74g
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
In addition to updating Aaron’s tire, Odyssey also wanted to update his signature grip. The updated “Boss” grip features a low profile block pattern which will match his tire, and comes in at 158mm. These will feel similar to his original grip, but improved and with all new styling.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
Mike has wanted to do a signature grip with Odyssey for a long time. After trying out various grips over the years, he settled on the style you see above. Comfortable circular pattern with a medium feel and Mike Aitken’s approval!
Odyssey Pursuit grips feature a wavy horizontal ribbing and other design cues to mimic how people usually wear their grips in. A textured section at the outer end allows for a very comfortable feel overall. The flat part of the grip takes its inspiration from Odyssey's popular Pursuit tire tread…